Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stagnation

Blogging os not for everyone.  I don't know how these people continually post something new every day or so.  I just don't have that much going on.  This past week has been hellish and next week might be at least a little comedic.

Last week my bosses asked me if I could grow 1000L of algae by the end of September.  I was silly and said that I could.  Last Friday I had 20L of algae growing and by monday i was up to 100L.  It took me all week but i scaled it up to just under 1000L by yesterday.  I got to see the sun rise twice and made a trip to the emergency room!  (I cut my finger on a glass pipette like a newb)  No stitches necessary but now I know where the hospital is.  Thats right.  there was no need to modify the word hospital with silly words like nearest, best, fastest etc.  its the only one.

Monday should be a big day for me.  I have been Subpoenaed to appear in court.  SOme of you may remember my bike was stolen and subsequently found at the local cash converters.  The police were involved.  They took a report at the cash converters and did some detective work and actually caught the guy who stole the bike!  Well this guy plead not guilty and is taking his chances with the jury (oh please I hope there is a JURY!)  I will be taking the stand monday to tell my side of the story!  I will bring my camera to document the event!  I imagine it will be a lot like "Law & Order" ("Perry Mason" for my older readers; "Mattlock" for my much older readers; "Hanna Montana" for my younger readers)

I have been carrying my camera around with me where ever i go so i should be updating my pictures on flickr/facebook/picasa sometime soon.

Hopefully my next post will come sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear more about the algae. Most "blogs" focus on a specific topic which allows for entire posts on minutae. unfortunately for you not many people are interested about pei or 1000L of algae. fortunately you're prolific and sexy enough for me to forget about those facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would be interested in seeing 1000L of algae...but i'm not willing to drive to pei...i am, however, willing to check this blog every day in the hopes that a picture is posted.

    ReplyDelete