Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Miniture Tiny Hamlet


Miniture Tiny Hamlet, originally uploaded by mmilway.

This one is from Cape Breton but I used a tilt shift tool i've been
dying to use for some time. This website is very easy to use and
gives your photos a pretty neat effect without the expensive equipment.

Update: I noticed that the effect isn't all that apparent on this tiny version. If you click on the photo you will be sent to my flickr account. Above the picture there is an "All Sizes" button. If you click on that the large size will show up. I think thats the best way to experience this photo in particular.

3 comments:

  1. Bet you didnt know that I have been reading your blog??? Anyways, with my untrained eye I think that this pic looks cooler on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a better version of the world when the train on Mr. Dressup went through the tunnel into the other land.

    ReplyDelete